A perfect example of a company managing the needs assessment process like a champion is Hershey Co.
1) They understand that looming skilled labor shortages will affect this business and that younger workers don't see manufacturing in a positive light.
2) They proactively partnered with the Shenandoah Valley Workforce Development Board in 2018 to encourage young people to seek careers in manufacturing and develop a future workforce.
How does your #HR team engage in the needs analysis? Need help answering these questions?
1) What the future will look like for the company?
2) Does the employee have the skills to support business plans and goals?
3) Where can and should HR programs be used to support the overall strategy and address the gaps?
4) What resources do they have to support those programs?
During a needs assessment, similar to Hershey, we gather rich and robust data and information to uncover the HR and/or training need our talent management program hits the mark.
Contact us to learn how!
12753 Iron Plow DriveKnoxville, TN 37934 US
© 2020 by Envision HR, LLC. The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.
EOE Employer, M/F/D/V/LGBTQ+