Who Doesn't Love a Good Plan?
Updated: Jan 11, 2020
Did you know that 83 % of #executives say they will be increasing the use of contingent, intermittent or consultant employees in the future?
While the organization’s financial goals are often front and center in a top-level strategy, in most companies, people and talent priorities are equally important (or should be!) .
☑️ The first step in the HR strategic planning process is to gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of an organization's current situation to answer the question, "Where are we now?".
☑️ Take time to gather rich and robust data by performing an #OrganizationalAnalysis.
☑️ Can you answer these questions about your company?
• What is happening in the internal and external business environment?
• How will HR and Talent Development be used within the overall organization?
• What #competencies are needed for the future?
• What is the talent pool makeup currently?
• What are the organizational objectives and how does HR align to them?
• How are internal and external forces impacting the company?
• What is not happening in the business that should be happening?
• What business problems exist?
Engage with us to develop high-impact HR plans!